Click on position title to read full description, or 'apply here' to submit an application for the 2023-24 service term.
Recruiting for Fall 2024 Positions!
Watch this video! See what serving with VHCB AmeriCorps is like.
2023-24 Open Positions
- Catamount Trail Association, Burlington - Outreach and Youth Program Coordinator apply here
- Champlain Housing Trust, Burlington - Home Education Program Coordinator apply here
- Champlain Housing Trust, Burlington - Shared Equity Program Assistant apply here
- Central Vermont Council on Aging, Barre - Volunteer Outreach and Direct Service Coordinator apply here
- COVER Home Repair, White River Junction - Home Repair and Weatherization Assistant apply here
- Friends of the Mad River, Waitsfield - Watershed Engagement Coordinator apply here
- Green Mountain Club, Waterbury - Outreach and Field Coordinator apply here
- Middlebury Area Land Trust, Middlebury - Community Engagement Coordinator apply here
- Rural Edge, Lyndonville - Resident Engagement Coordinator apply here
- Stowe Land Trust, Stowe - Youth and Community Programs Coordinator apply here
- Vermont Housing & Conservation Board, Montpelier - AmeriCorps Leader apply here
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science, Quechee - Environmental Educator apply here
- Vermont Land Trust, Brattleboro - Land Management Coordinator apply here
- Vermont Natural Resources Council, Montpelier - Community Energy Coordinator apply here
Summer 2023 Open Positions
- Bonnyvale Environmental Education Center, Brattleboro - Environmental Educator apply here
- Catamount Trail Association, Burlington - Trail Builder & Steward; apply here
- Champlain Housing Trust, Burlington - Home Education Program Coordinator; apply here
- Champlain Valley Native Plant Restoration, Poultney - Restoration Nursery Grower; apply here
- Cross Vermont Trail Association, Montpelier - Trail Builder & Land Steward; apply here
- Green Mountain Club Waterbury Center - Stewardship Assistant; apply here
Steps to Apply:
- Create a profile in the MyAmeriCorps Portal.
- Complete an application. You will only need to complete the application once and then apply to multiple positions.
- Research opportunities within the portal and submit to any that are of interest.
- We will receive your application and forward it on the respective host site.
- If you have any issues with the MyAmeriCorps Portal website please contact The National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677.
- Please refer to contact info provided in the Position Description for position specific questions. VHCB program related questions can be directed to 802-828-3203.