See open positions below. Click on position title to read full description, or 'apply here' to submit an application.
Watch this video! See what serving with VHCB AmeriCorps is like.
- Community Engagement Coordinator - Addison County Community Trust, Vergennes, deadline extended apply here
- Housing Retention Support Specialist - Burlington Housing Authority, Burlington, deadline extended apply here
- Daystation Support Specialist- Committee on Temporary Shelter, Burlington, deadline extended apply here
- Homelessness Services Liaison - Good Samaritan Haven, Barre, deadline extended apply here
- Food Access & Special Projects Coordinator - Groundworks Collaborative, Brattleboro apply here
- Stewardship & Outreach Coordinator- Randolph Area Community Development Corporation, Randolph - deadline extended apply here
- Community Garden Coordinator- RuralEdge, Lyndonville apply here
- Environmental Education & Outreach Coordinator - Bonnyvale Education Center, Brattleboro Deadline Extended apply here
- Restoration Nursery Grower - Champlain Valley Native Plant Restoration Nursery, Poultney apply here
- Trail Builder & Land Steward - Cross Vermont Trail Association, Montpelier apply here
- Community Engagement Coordinator- Middlebury Area Land Trust, Middlebury - apply here
- FEAST Farm Camp Coordinator - Montpelier Parks & Trees, Montpelier, apply here
- Stewardship & Outreach Coordinator- Randolph Area Community Development Corporation, Randolph - apply here
- Field Research Specialist - VT Institute of Natural Science, Quechee - apply here
- River Access Steward - VT River Conservancy, Montpelier - apply here
2022-2023 Positions (beginning Sept. 2022)
- Community Science & Chapter Engagement Member - Audubon Vermont, Huntington - apply soon!
- Environmental & Outreach Educator - Audubon Vermont, Huntington - apply here
- Outreach & Youth Program Coordinator - Catamount Trail Association, Burlington - apply here
- Memory Care Enrichment Specialist - Cathedral Square, Williston, apply here
- Volunteer Outreach & Direct Service Volunteer Member- Central VT Council on Aging, Barre - apply here
- Home Education Program Coordinator - Champlain Housing Trust, Burlington apply here
- Shared Equity Coordinator - Champlain Housing Trust, Burlington apply here
- Housing Support Specialist - Committee on Temporary Shelter, Burlington - apply here
- Community Conservation Coordinator - South Hero Land Trust, South Hero - apply here
- Children's Services Associate - Upper Valley Haven, White River Junction - apply here
- AmeriCorps Leader - Vermont Housing & Conservation Board, Montpelier - apply here
- Land Management Coordinator - Vermont Land Trust, Brattleboro - apply here
- Community Energy Coordinator - Vermont Natural Resources Council/Vermont Energy & Climate Action Network, Montpelier - apply here
Steps to Apply:
- Create a profile in the MyAmeriCorps Portal.
- Complete an application. You will only need to complete the application once and then apply to multiple positions.
- Research opportunities within the portal and submit to any that are of interest.
- We will receive your application and forward it on the respective host site.
- If you have any issues with the MyAmeriCorps Portal website please contact The National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677.
- Please refer to contact info provided in the Position Description for position specific questions. VHCB program related questions can be directed to 802-828-3203.