Rural Economic Development Initiative (REDI) Consultant - RFQ
The purpose of this RFQ is to identify skilled consultants with a strong background in community-based economic development who will provide grant writing support and/or other technical assistance to REDI clients.
Typical grant writing/fundraising projects contracted for through the REDI program are one to twelve months in duration with scopes of work ranging from ~$1,000 to $7,000 per project. For Fiscal Year 2023, we expect to make $100,000-$150,000 in contracts, and expect to select at least five qualified contractors to deliver these services. There is no limit on the size of a contract we will consider and contractors will be selected based on their skills and experience, the needs of clients, geographic location of projects, and other factors as appropriate.
We are particularly seeking the following types of skills, experience, and approach:
- An understanding of working lands, outdoor recreation, or community development fields
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A focus on education and skill building, in addition to completing high quality deliverables
- Evidence of high success rate with federal and state grants and familiarity with private/donor fundraising (if applicable)
- Ability to navigate complex funding sources, application systems, and keep up to date on relevant opportunities in field of expertise
REDI Consultants - RFQ
Professional Services for Working Lands Businesses - RFQ
The Viability Program is pleased to share this Request for Qualifications to identify new advisors and consultants who can provide high-quality technical assistance to working lands businesses.
The Viability Program and our network of partner organizations are seeking the following types of skilled professionals to help farm, food, and forest businesses improve and grow their businesses:
- Business advisors/coaches
- Marketing professionals
- Accountants & tax professionals
- Financial advisors
- Agricultural engineers
- Grant writing/fundraising consultants
Viability Program - RFQ